Thursday 8 November 2012

Work!?



In the meantime while all this stuff’s been going on (see below) I have been mostly writing. And painting houses and installing air conditioning and surfing in the Maldives and mending broken surfboards and shaping a couple, but in between, writing. I send it off here and there and some I stick on here. I get nibbles every now and then but a couple of months ago I got a bite!

The Editor of White Horses mailed me back and was keen to do a piece for issue three of the mag on mine and Kym’s journey from the UK to Australia! An ‘as told by’ was talked about and I said I’d send him a kind of summary of the trip so he had something to go off when we hooked up. Well, turns out he liked the summary so much he ran it as the piece in the mag! Inspired by some positive feedback I wrote another story and sent that to him as well. He ran that too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment